Autumn is Tarte and Pumpkin Season – this recipe combines both to create a wonderful crunchy pumpkin Tarte.
Ingredients for 4 servings
- 400 g of flour + something to dust the work surface
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion
- 400 g Hokkaido pumpkin
- 120 g camembert or soft cheese
- 200 g sour cream, 10% fat
- 1 tbsp white balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- pepper from the Mill
- 50 g green olives
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees (convection 230 degrees) with the plate. Put flour, 1/2 teaspoon salt, oil and 200 ml water in a bowl, mix well and knead into a smooth dough.
- Peel onion and chop finely. Clean pumpkin, wash, halve, remove seeds. Finely slice the pumpkin. Slice cheese. Mix sour cream with vinegar and cumin. Season with salt and pepper.
- Divide the dough into two portions, roll out to size on a floured surface and place on baking paper.
- Apply cream to the dough. Spread onions, pumpkin, cheese and olives. Put the first tarte cake on the baking sheet with the baking paper. Approximately Bake for 12 minutes. Remove from the plate, quarter and serve. Bake the second tarte cake as well.
Cooking time: 40 minutes
Total time: 40 minutes